Frequently Asked Questions
Returns & Exchanges
We think life should be an adventure, but returning your shoes shouldn't be! We've made it easy.
Returns within the United States
- If you are not happy with your Jambu shoes, you may return them for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition you received them in, and in their original packaging.
- We do not offer direct exchanges. Please place a new order, should you want a different color, size or style.
- Please click here to find your order (you will need your order number which can be found in your order confirmation email).
- Once you locate your order, print out a UPS return shipping label. The cost to use the return shipping label is $8.00, which will be deducted from your refund, and note that the original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- If you suspect your shoes are defective, please call customer service at 1-877-541-5337 and they will assist you.
- Please allow 2-5 days for your return to be processed once we receive the merchandise in our warehouse. We will notify you via email when your return has been processed.
- Only shoes purchased on Jambu.com should be returned to our return center. If you purchased Jambu shoes at a retailer or online store other than Jambu.com, returns should go to that retailer.
- Returns being sent from Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for the pre-paid return label. Please contact customer service at 1-877-541-5337 and they will assist you.
We are sorry, we do not accept returns for orders shipping to countries other than the United States.